Bermans are a partner led firm with offices in Manchester and Liverpool, who specialise in the e-commerce sector.
The team at Bermans advises on the legal issues and requirements which a fast growing e-commerce business may encounter.
Areas of expertise include:
- Terms and conditions of supply and purchase (B2B and B2consumer)
- Website user terms & privacy policies
- Agency creation, appointment and commercial agent regulations
- Distribution agreements (national and cross border)
- Distance selling
- Protection of intellectual property rights, licensing and assignment
- Cross border sales/franchising
- Transfer Pricing
- Debt Financing and equity investment to assist growth
For advice and assistance please contact the head of the Corporate & Commercial Team – Jon Davage
Head of Corporate
Jon heads up the Corporate team having joined Bermans as a Corporate Partner in January 2012. Jon previously worked at SME focused law firms in Manchester since qualification in 2001.
Jon has a degree in law and is a specialist in transactional and corporate finance work as well as providing general strategic advice.
Clients include a variety of companies, many of whom are owner-managed SMEs but also larger corporates.
He has worked with clients across a range of sectors but has particular expertise in the financial services, digital/media and healthcare (particularly ophthalmic) sectors.
Jon’s knowledge and experience allows him to provide clients with clear direction through what can be quite complex processes.
Direct dial: 0161 827 4618